Saturday, September 7, 2013

" Toxic-Britney Spear "


Am Baby, can’t you see Am I’m calling Am A guy like you Am Should wear a warning C It’s dangerous E I’m fallin’ Am ,

Am There’s no escape Am I can’t wait Am I need a hit Am Baby, give me it C You’re dangerous E I’m lovin’ it Am Pre-Chorus : D Too high Am Can’t come down Am Losing my head Spinning ‘round and ‘round C E Do you feel me now Am Chorus 1: Am With a taste of your lips C I’m on a ride F                  E You're toxic I'm slipping under Am              C With a taste of a poison paradise F I’m addicted to you E Don’t you know that you’re toxic Am , C C       F And I love what you do E Don’t you know that you’re toxic

Am,C,F,E (STRUM the chord Em) Verse 2 : Am It’s getting late Am To give you up Am I took a sip Am From my devil's cup C Slowly E It’s taking over me Pre-Chorus : D Too high Am Can’t come down Am It’s in the air Am And it’s all around C E Can you feel me now Am Chorus 2 : Am With a taste of your lips C I’m on a ride F                 E You're toxic I'm slipping under Am              C With a taste of a poison paradise F I’m addicted to you E Don’t you know that you’re toxic Am , C C      F And I love what you do E Don’t you know that you’re toxic Am , C , F F            E Don't you know that you're toxic

Bridge :

(this is the part where she Keeps Saying Ahh ahh ahh - The LAZERS SCENCE) F , G , E , Am X2 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Acapella) TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIDE   Am Am Am C (Strum these chords then shift back to F QUICKLY) F                 E You're toxic I'm slipping under Am              C With a taste of a poison paradise F I'm addicted to you E Don't you know that you're toxic Chorus (X2 AGAIN the same) Last pat : Am Intoxicate me now C With your lovin' now F I think I'm ready now E I think I'm ready now Am Intoxicate me now C With your lovin' now F I think I'm ready now E

I think I'm ready no


Download Toxic-Britney Spear.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment